Chain Link Fence Gallery
- This chain link fence installation in Hollywood, CA features galvanized steel and metal plates on top of the concrete. At J&J Fence, we specialize in installing high quality chain link fences at affordable prices on residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- We installed a chain link fence in Hollywood, CA. This chain link fence is 8 feet tall. At J&J Fence, our chain link fencing is also ideal for parks, kennels, tennis courts, baseball backstops and more. We even provide an assortment of windscreens and privacy slats.
- J&J Fence recently completed this chain link fence installation in La Mirada, CA. The chain link fence features a 6-foot tall semi-privacy screen and is made out of galvanized steel to prevent rust. Any of our chain link fences can be topped with barbed wire for added security or to keep out local wildlife such as coyotes or raccoons.
- This is an vinyl fence we installed in Manhattan Beach, CA. The color is called Adobe, and is part of our DuraGrain series, which looks like real wood. Our vinyl fences and gates also come in a tan or white color, and a wood grain or smooth finish. All of our vinyl products come with a lifetime warranty offered by the manufacturer.
- Residential gates can come with a variety of gate latch styles. This particular residential chain link fence in Los Angeles, CA is a 4 ft tall pedestrian gate and features a child safety latch.
- Chain link rolling gates are versatile and can be built to any dimension. This chain link rolling gate installation in Hawthorne, CA features an 8-foot tall by 20-foot wide solid vinyl privacy screen.
- This chain link fence installation in La Mirada, CA features a 6 foot tall panel with a black semi-privacy screen. J&J Fence can customize a chain link gate to meet any residential, commercial or industrial requirements.
- J&J Fence completed this chain link fence installation in Los Angeles, CA. The black vinyl coated commercial chain link fence is 5-feet tall and installed on top of a block wall. Posts are installed inside the wall and set with concrete.
- This chain link fence installation in Reseda, CA features a 6 foot tall chain link fence with integrated colored slats that provide 95% privacy.
- We installed this commercial chain link fence in Gardena, CA. The 8 ft tall fence was installed in the storage area of a commercial warehouse.
- This chain link fence installation in Dominguez Hills features an additional 3 strands of barbed wire on top. It is installed on top of dirt, and the posts are set into concrete footings. Razor wire fences are popular with prisons, as well as any other high security facility. Like barbed wire, razor wire is generally used for added protection above a chain link fence.
- This chain link gate installation in Reseda, CA features a side fence panel with privacy slats that provide 95% privacy. The gate has a basic fork latch, and is 6-feet tall. J&J Fence offers the best value in chain link security fences. These versatile and economical fences can be built to any dimension and modified with privacy slats, windscreens or barbed wire.
- J&J Fence installed this 8 ft tall heavy duty commercial chain link Fence in an industrial warehouse park. The fence is covered with solid vinyl for optimal privacy. We offer commercial fences to all of Los Angeles County and beyond.
- This chain link fence installation in Los Angeles, CA features a 20-foot wide rolling gate and a 3-foot wide pedestrian gate. Our staff averages 15 years of experience in the industry and we never use sub-contractors. With our level of expertise, you can trust us to build your home or business a well-balanced, perfectly taut chain link fence that is sure to last for years to come.
Services We Offer:
My name is Erik Hatchett and my wife and I bought a house in West Hollywood. My friend and I started to demo the old fence and build a new one. Right after we removed the old fence my "friend" never showed up to build the new one. I was in a major pinch . . .