Wood Fence Gallery
- We installed this cedar wood privacy fence in West Hollywood, CA. The privacy fence was constructed with pressure treated posts to ensure stability.
- This is an outside view of a cedar wood privacy fence in West Hollywood, CA. The wood privacy fence includes pressure treated top and bottom wood rails.
- This swinging iron driveway gate in Long Beach, CA adds privacy and style to this home. The 6 ft tall driveway gate features redwood vertical privacy fence boards and an iron frame.
- J&J Fence completed this pool fence installation in West Hollywood, CA. The privacy pool fence is made out of cedar wood and pressure treated posts. It is 6 ft tall and features a border top and cap.
- This recent fence installation in Gardena, CA shows a redwood fence four months after installation. Due to weathering from the sun, the wood dries up and transitions from its red tone to a more yellowish tone.
- We designed, built, and installed this double swinging privacy driveway gate in El Segundo, CA. It features a frame made out of steel tubing, posts, and select grade redwood privacy boards.
- J&J Fence installed this privacy fence in West Hollywood, CA. This 6 ft tall cedar fence with redwood lattice topper adds privacy and style to this homeowner's backyard.
- This is an outside view of a dog ear redwood fence in Gardena, CA. This residential fence installation features a 6 ft tall premium grade redwood privacy fence.
- This is the back view of a double swinging privacy driveway gate in El Segundo, CA. The iron framing adds structural strength to the redwood driveway gate.
- We installed this double swing driveway gate in Long Beach, CA. The driveway gate features an iron frame and clear redwood vertical boards.
- J&J Fence installed this dog eared privacy fence in Lomita, CA. This redwood fence has pressure treated 4 by 4 posts and pressure treated 2x4 top and bottom rails.
- This residential fence installation in Lomita, CA features a redwood privacy fence. All the boards in this fence are screwed in with galvanized exterior wood screws.
- J&J Fence completed this residential fence installation in Gardena, CA. This a dog ear redwood fence with pressure treated top and bottom rails. The privacy fence is 6 ft tall and made out of premium grade redwood.
- This driveway entry gate installation in Los Angeles, CA features a double-swing gate, an iron frame, and redwood vertical boards for added privacy. The homeowner custom-designed this entry gate, and received a 10% discount for being a new customer.
- This residential privacy fence installation was completed in the Cypress Park area of Los Angeles, CA. This is a three rail capped privacy redwood fence that stands 6 feet tall.
- J&J Fence completed this residential fence installation in the Cypress Park area of Los Angeles, CA. This privacy redwood fence is complete with a top and bottom trim and stands 6ft tall.
- We installed this motorized, iron-framed, double-swing driveway gate in Beverly Hills, CA. The six-foot-high gate features beautifully crafted wood paneling.
- J&J Fence installed this motorized single swing gate in Los Angeles, CA. This iron framed gate has wood grain vinyl paneling and stands six feet high.
- This driveway gate installation in Los Angeles, CA features an iron and wood gate. It is a double swing gate with an iron frame, and is paneled with horizontal mangaris wood boards for privacy and style.
- J&J Fence installed this driveway entry gate in Torrance, CA. It is a double swing gate, with wood grain vinyl boards, and features a brown double arched iron gate frame. Our wood grain vinyl lasts longer than natural wood, and includes a lifetime warranty. The homeowner custom-designed this driveway gate, received a free estimate, as well as a 10% discount for being a new client.
- This iron frame gate and side fence panel in Compton, CA is made out of vertical redwood boards. The gate is 6 feet tall and has an arched top.
Services We Offer:
My name is Erik Hatchett and my wife and I bought a house in West Hollywood. My friend and I started to demo the old fence and build a new one. Right after we removed the old fence my "friend" never showed up to build the new one. I was in a major pinch . . .