Wood Fences & Gates
- We installed this cedar wood privacy fence in West Hollywood, CA. The privacy fence was constructed with pressure treated posts to ensure stability.
- This is an outside view of a cedar wood privacy fence in West Hollywood, CA. The wood privacy fence includes pressure treated top and bottom wood rails.
- J&J Fence completed this pool fence installation in West Hollywood, CA. The privacy pool fence is made out of cedar wood and pressure treated posts. It is 6 ft tall and features a border top and cap.
- We designed, built, and installed this double swinging privacy driveway gate in El Segundo, CA. It features a frame made out of steel tubing, posts, and select grade redwood privacy boards.
- J&J Fence installed this privacy fence in West Hollywood, CA. This 6 ft tall cedar fence with redwood lattice topper adds privacy and style to this homeowner's backyard.
- This is an outside view of a dog ear redwood fence in Gardena, CA. This residential fence installation features a 6 ft tall premium grade redwood privacy fence.
- This recent fence installation in Gardena, CA shows a redwood fence four months after installation. Due to weathering from the sun, the wood dries up and transitions from its red tone to a more yellowish tone.
- J&J Fence completed this residential fence installation in Gardena, CA. This a dog ear redwood fence with pressure treated top and bottom rails. The privacy fence is 6 ft tall and made out of premium grade redwood.
Services We Offer:
My name is Erik Hatchett and my wife and I bought a house in West Hollywood. My friend and I started to demo the old fence and build a new one. Right after we removed the old fence my "friend" never showed up to build the new one. I was in a major pinch . . .