Chain Link Fence Gallery
- This 8 ft. tall galvanized chain link fence in Hawthorne was installed for a commercial client. It features barbed wire, razor wire, steel posts, a top rail, and heavy-duty hardware for additional security. The black vinyl privacy slats offer 95% privacy.
- Our experienced team installed this 20 ft.tall commercial chain link fence for a storage enclosure in Hawthorne. It includes rolling gates and a blue privacy windscreen to fit our client’s needs.
- This view of a chain link debris fence in Beverly Hills shows the deadman posts we used as anchors to reinforce and firmly secure the fence in the ground. We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship, and always take the time to ensure that every fence is properly installed to be long-lasting and durable.
- J&J Fence recently completed this chain link fence installation in La Mirada, CA. The chain link fence features a 6-foot tall semi-privacy screen and is made out of galvanized steel to prevent rust. Any of our chain link fences can be topped with barbed wire for added security or to keep out local wildlife such as coyotes or raccoons.
- This chain link fence installation in Hollywood, CA features galvanized steel and metal plates on top of the concrete. At J&J Fence, we specialize in installing high quality chain link fences at affordable prices on residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- We installed a chain link fence in Hollywood, CA. This chain link fence is 8 feet tall. At J&J Fence, our chain link fencing is also ideal for parks, kennels, tennis courts, baseball backstops and more. We even provide an assortment of windscreens and privacy slats.
- We installed this black-coated chain link fencing in Beverly Hills. The fence stands 3 ft. high and was custom designed as a debris fence with four rows of horizontal wire to withstand and catch potential landslide material.
- J&J Fence installed this commercial chain link gate in Santa Monica. The customized sliding gate includes a double deadbolt lock for added security for the client's commercial property.
- Residential gates can come with a variety of gate latch styles. This particular residential chain link fence in Los Angeles, CA is a 4 ft tall pedestrian gate and features a child safety latch.
- Chain link rolling gates are versatile and can be built to any dimension. This chain link rolling gate installation in Hawthorne, CA features an 8-foot tall by 20-foot wide solid vinyl privacy screen.
- This chain link fence installation in La Mirada, CA features a 6 foot tall panel with a black semi-privacy screen. J&J Fence can customize a chain link gate to meet any residential, commercial or industrial requirements.
- J&J Fence completed this chain link fence installation in Los Angeles, CA. The black vinyl coated commercial chain link fence is 5-feet tall and installed on top of a block wall. Posts are installed inside the wall and set with concrete.
- This chain link fence installation in Reseda, CA features a 6 foot tall chain link fence with integrated colored slats that provide 95% privacy.
- We installed this commercial chain link fence in Gardena, CA. The 8 ft tall fence was installed in the storage area of a commercial warehouse.
- This chain link fence installation in Dominguez Hills features an additional 3 strands of barbed wire on top. It is installed on top of dirt, and the posts are set into concrete footings. Razor wire fences are popular with prisons, as well as any other high security facility. Like barbed wire, razor wire is generally used for added protection above a chain link fence.
- This chain link gate installation in Reseda, CA features a side fence panel with privacy slats that provide 95% privacy. The gate has a basic fork latch, and is 6-feet tall. J&J Fence offers the best value in chain link security fences. These versatile and economical fences can be built to any dimension and modified with privacy slats, windscreens or barbed wire.
- This chain link fence installation in Los Angeles, CA features a 20-foot wide rolling gate and a 3-foot wide pedestrian gate. Our staff averages 15 years of experience in the industry and we never use sub-contractors. With our level of expertise, you can trust us to build your home or business a well-balanced, perfectly taut chain link fence that is sure to last for years to come.
- J&J Fence installed this 8 ft tall heavy duty commercial chain link Fence in an industrial warehouse park. The fence is covered with solid vinyl for optimal privacy. We offer commercial fences to all of Los Angeles County and beyond.
Services We Offer:
I visited this business yesterday 5/26/2017 and met with Tito Gonzalez..brother of Business owner Jesse Gonzalez. As an Outside Sales Mgr. for Vinyl . . .