Wood Fence Gallery
- J&J Fence installed this horizontal mahogany privacy wood fence in Silver Lake. We built the fence to provide privacy and divide the property line between homes.
- We installed this mahogany wood privacy fence in Silver Lake. It features horizontal slats and a black iron framed gate that provides a safe entrance to the front yard.
- This mahogany wood fence in Los Angeles was custom designed by our experienced team to align with the slope of the hillside. We always work with our clients to make sure the fence fits their home and design preferences.
- J&J Fence designed and installed this 8 ft tall iron-framed gate in Long Beach, CA. It features a steel kick plate and custom-stained, vertical redwood boards.
- We installed this cedar wood privacy fence in West Hollywood, CA. The privacy fence was constructed with pressure treated posts to ensure stability.
- This is an outside view of a cedar wood privacy fence in West Hollywood, CA. The wood privacy fence includes pressure treated top and bottom wood rails.
- This swinging iron driveway gate in Long Beach, CA adds privacy and style to this home. The 6 ft tall driveway gate features redwood vertical privacy fence boards and an iron frame.
- J&J Fence completed this pool fence installation in West Hollywood, CA. The privacy pool fence is made out of cedar wood and pressure treated posts. It is 6 ft tall and features a border top and cap.
- This recent fence installation in Gardena, CA shows a redwood fence four months after installation. Due to weathering from the sun, the wood dries up and transitions from its red tone to a more yellowish tone.
- We designed, built, and installed this double swinging privacy driveway gate in El Segundo, CA. It features a frame made out of steel tubing, posts, and select grade redwood privacy boards.
- J&J Fence installed this privacy fence in West Hollywood, CA. This 6 ft tall cedar fence with redwood lattice topper adds privacy and style to this homeowner's backyard.
- This is an outside view of a dog ear redwood fence in Gardena, CA. This residential fence installation features a 6 ft tall premium grade redwood privacy fence.
- This is the back view of a double swinging privacy driveway gate in El Segundo, CA. The iron framing adds structural strength to the redwood driveway gate.
- We installed this double swing driveway gate in Long Beach, CA. The driveway gate features an iron frame and clear redwood vertical boards.
- J&J Fence installed this dog eared privacy fence in Lomita, CA. This redwood fence has pressure treated 4 by 4 posts and pressure treated 2x4 top and bottom rails.
- This residential fence installation in Lomita, CA features a redwood privacy fence. All the boards in this fence are screwed in with galvanized exterior wood screws.
- J&J Fence completed this residential fence installation in Gardena, CA. This a dog ear redwood fence with pressure treated top and bottom rails. The privacy fence is 6 ft tall and made out of premium grade redwood.
- This driveway entry gate installation in Los Angeles, CA features a double-swing gate, an iron frame, and redwood vertical boards for added privacy. The homeowner custom-designed this entry gate, and received a 10% discount for being a new customer.
- This residential privacy fence installation was completed in the Cypress Park area of Los Angeles, CA. This is a three rail capped privacy redwood fence that stands 6 feet tall.
- J&J Fence completed this residential fence installation in the Cypress Park area of Los Angeles, CA. This privacy redwood fence is complete with a top and bottom trim and stands 6ft tall.
- We installed this motorized, iron-framed, double-swing driveway gate in Beverly Hills, CA. The six-foot-high gate features beautifully crafted wood paneling.
- This driveway gate installation in Los Angeles, CA features an iron and wood gate. It is a double swing gate with an iron frame, and is paneled with horizontal mangaris wood boards for privacy and style.
- Our expert team built this cedar fence in Manhattan Beach. The wood fence stands 6 feet high and features an attractive 3 rail “cap and trim” design. We offer free onsite estimates for Los Angeles, Manhattan Beach, and nearby areas.
- This iron frame gate and side fence panel in Compton, CA is made out of vertical redwood boards. The gate is 6 feet tall and has an arched top.
- We installed this redwood gate for a Santa Monica residence to provide enhanced privacy for the homeowners. The double-swing gate stands 6 feet high and was constructed out of premium grade redwood. It features a custom dog-eared top that complements the property’s existing dog-eared fence.
Services We Offer:
My name is Erik Hatchett and my wife and I bought a house in West Hollywood. My friend and I started to demo the old fence and build a new one. Right after we removed the old fence my "friend" never showed up to build the new one. I was in a major pinch . . .