Composite Fencing Gallery
- We custom-built this Trex Seclusions lattice-top vinyl fence system in Venice. We are proud to be an authorized dealer of Trex Seclusions' environmentally friendly & durable products.
- This 6 ft. tall, woodland brown Trex Seclusions fence in Carson was constructed by J&J Fence. Trex offers a 25-year limited warranty on all their residential fencing applications.
- We recently completed this backyard fence installation in Huntington Beach, CA. It featured an 8-foot tall Trex Seclusions vinyl fence system in a rich woodland brown.
- J&J Fence installed this two tone Trex fence and gate in Torrance, CA. We installed these composite patio fences for a condominium community following the HOA's specific guidelines.
- We completed this backyard fence installation for a Huntington Beach residence. It stands 8 feet tall, and was constructed using Trex composite fencing, a durable, low-maintenance alternative to wood or vinyl.
- This 6 ft. tall walnut brown Simtek fence installation in Pacific Palisades was designed with a pedestrian gate for easy access. Simtek fencing is extremely durable and requires almost no maintenance.
- This two tone privacy composite fence in Torrance, CA was built and installed by J&J Fence. Trex Fences are highly durable and low-maintenance, making it the ideal fencing solution for this condo patio. The 6 foot tall fence creates a secluded patio with easy access through the latching gate entrance.
- This Simtek composite privacy fence in Long Beach was custom-designed and installed along a dividing property line. It features a decorative red cedar wood texture from the Ashland collection. Simtek fences are nearly maintenance free and never need painting or staining.
- J&J Fence installed this 8 ft. tall Woodland Brown Trex Fence in Long Beach, CA. Trex is a high performance, environmentally-friendly composite material made from 95% recycled wood and plastic. It is fast becoming a popular alternative to wood or vinyl.
Services We Offer:
- Chain Link Fences & Gates
- Barbed Wire & Razor Wire
- Iron Security Fences & Gates
- Iron Fences & Gates
- Wood Fences & Gates
- Vinyl Fences & Gates
- Black Vinyl Fences & Gates
- Composite Fencing
- Iron Handrails
- Window Bars
- Electric Motorized Gates
- Folding Gates
- Rollup Doors
Professional professional professional. My security gate was attached to old fence. Instead of drilling a hole in the composite fence J&J were installing, they reinforced the attachment to the other side of the gate. The other local fence installer told me it was not a problem drilling a hole in the fence.Wrong - it would negate the warrantee. J&J does the job right, fast and do not leave a mess. All is beautiful when they leave. And the price Is right!